Sole trader, contractor, freelancer, self-employed professional, director or partnership.
As part of our service, we will:
- prepare your sole trader, partnership or rental accounts.
- prepare your self-assessment tax return
- calculate your tax
- advise you of payment dates
- advise you of amounts due
- file your return online
- Provide you with a simplified annual accounts.
We will also deal with H M Revenue & Customs on your behalf, we will:
- check your statement of account
- follow up tax repayments due
- check coding notices</strong
- review payments on account and reduce if possible.
CIS Subcontractors for Self-Assessment Tax Return
Anyone working solely as a CIS subcontractor throughout the financial year is automatically due a tax rebate. This is even before working out any business expenses you might have.
We offer a prompt 48 hours turnaround on your self-assessment tax return for all construction industry scheme subcontractors. We do this so you can get your Tax rebate as soon as possible.
Our rates are set out below for your annual self assessment tax returns
Partnership accounts will also require individual self assessment tax returns being completed for each partner within the partnership.
All fees quoted are maximum fees that we would charge you to provide this service. The less time we need to spend on each service the cheaper the fee will be. On your first year with BK Accountants you should expect to pay the above rates however we will provide you a quotation for the future year(s) once the first year has been completed.
Price Promise for Annual Self-Assessment Tax Return
We have set maximum prices we would charge you for all our annual self-assessment tax return services but we still guarantee to be at least 25% cheaper than your current accountant. If you are being charged a better price than our fees, we guarantee to beat your current fee by 25%.
To qualify all you need to do is book a 1-hour meeting with us on the online booking system and turn up at our office at the agreed time.
You need to bring the following with you;
• Last year’s annual self-assessment tax return report which would be provided to you by your accountant.
• Last year’s annual self-assessment invoice for this service.
• All the information/paperwork you would usually provide your accountant when they are completing your annual self-assessment tax return.
• ID – Driving license or passport
In this meeting we will;
• Go through any business questions you have.
• Look at your prior year’s accounts and ask you any questions we might have.
• Ask you to complete a couple of standard forms.
• Provide you a quote for any services you require (guaranteed to be 25% cheaper than your current account)
If you did decide to go ahead with our service, we will sign you up whilst you are here, take all the information from you that we require to complete your self-assessment tax return and contact you once your annual self-assessment tax return has been complete.
If you require any additional services in accordance with your annual self assessment tax returns please check below;
We offer on and offsite tailored services to all businesses.
We try to provide businesses with onsite services as much as possible as we believe offsite services for a business are never rewarding.
Our high quality and reliable onsite accounting and bookkeeping services eliminate the headache of hiring and firing. Plus, you have the flexibility in controlling the costs according to your budget and work flow. No hiring, no firing, no interruption, no hassle.
Our on-site services are ideal if you require someone in your office for a set amount of time per week/month or year.
We provide financial consulting and accounting services for small to medium-sized companies where the owner/operators do not have the time nor the financial resources to manage these services internally in an efficient or effective manner.
Hiring an employee to provide these services is costly, time consuming and it is very risky too, especially when you only need a part-time worker. The risk of hiring the wrong person will not only cost you money but also can harm your business operation. The risk of hiring the right person is that it is hard to keep them. The better the person is, the quicker you will lose the person, this is because experienced staff are in high demand. It is especially true when you only need a part-timer and the person is seeking a full-time position. Staff turnover not only costs money but also interrupts your business operation.
The advantages of using our services rather than hiring an employee are as follows;
• You save money on training costs – no time spent on training as all our staff are fully trained.
• You save money on administration/labour hours – with our services there are no contract or employments paperwork to prepare, no processing of payroll or payslips, no holiday/sick report cards to complete, no inductions, no processing of SSP and most importantly no hassle.
• You only pay us for the hours we work – The biggest advantage of our service is the money you save by hiring us only for the days you need rather than on a set hours per week contract. Another benefit is that you do not have to worry about employee benefits because you pay directly to our company for the hours worked only.
• Experience – Accounting and Taxation rules are complex and chances are most accounts clerks do not know these rules completely. We have years of experience in this area and will always be available to give you the correct advice necessary.
We generally provide the above services from £150.00 per day which is equivalent to paying an employee £30,000 (based on statutory employment benefits). This rate includes any travel and all services mentioned in the additional services.