Welcome to BK Accountants Limited
We are a small accountancy practice based in Ilkeston, Derbyshire. We offer all aspects of accounts, bookkeeping and payroll services for individual, partnership and limited companies.
Our core clients are small owner managed businesses, self-employed consultants and private individuals looking for an efficient and affordable service they can rely on along with sound business and tax advice.
We deal with a variety of services within the accountancy sector from yearly self-assessment tax returns for individuals to running the entire accounts department for small to medium sized businesses.
We spend our time getting to know our clients so we can provide a tailored service to facilitate our clients needs.
Company accounts & tax return
Self-assessment tax returns
All aspects of training
Business planning & advice
Cost cutting exercises
Implementation of procedures
Management of departments
Tax advisory services
And much more……..
All our services are tailored to your needs
We also offer 24/7 support for all our regular clients at no extra cost
Cost effective but efficient service
We have structured our company around our clients to provide them with a cost effective but efficient service. We have done this by;
• Reducing our costs so you pay less.
• Offering an out of hours service for individuals and businesses that do not have time during the day to deal with these matters.
• Simplified annual accounts so they can be understood by everyone
• Setting out our fees in advance with no hidden extras.
• Offering full accountancy, bookkeeping and payroll services at our client’s premises or off site.
• Only using experienced staff who offer a speedy service whilst maintaining the highest quality of service.
• Opening 24 hours a day (appointment bookings only) to facilitate our clients that cannot make standard office hours.
Peace of Mind
• We are fully insured and compliant with all data protection regulations.
• We store all personal information on encrypted hard drives which are locked away and protected by CCTV .
• We complete letter of engagements and non-disclosure agreements with all our clients so you know your personal information is in safe hands.
Open 24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week
Price Promise for Annual Self-Assessment Tax Return
We have set maximum prices we would charge you for all our annual self-assessment tax return services but we still guarantee to be at least 25% cheaper than your current accountant. If you are being charged a better price than our fees, we guarantee to beat your current fee by 25%.
To qualify all you need to do is book a 1-hour meeting with us on the online booking system and turn up at our office at the agreed time.
You need to bring the following with you;
• Last year’s annual self-assessment tax return report which would be provided to you by your accountant.
• Last year’s annual self-assessment invoice for this service.
• All the information/paperwork you would usually provide your accountant when they are completing your annual self-assessment tax return.
• ID – Driving license or passport
In this meeting we will;
• Go through any business questions you have.
• Look at your prior year’s accounts and ask you any questions we might have.
• Ask you to complete a couple of standard forms.
• Provide you a quote for any services you require (guaranteed to be 25% cheaper than your current account)
If you did decide to go ahead with our service, we will sign you up whilst you are here, take all the information from you that we require to complete your self-assessment tax return and contact you once your annual self-assessment tax return has been complete.